2012年4月25日水曜日

to save money

good afternoon, everyone.
I was absent today because I got up at when the class began.
I have had the classes since the school began.
so, It is ok.
but I am supposed to go to hosoital.
My physical condition is a little bit bad.
However, I am saving much money now because I am going to go to Philippines upcoming summer.
Therefore, I do not have to use money.
I had a good idea. If I can be positive, I will be able to save money.
First, when most people have sty, they think that they have to go to hoispital.
however, my idea is different from their opinions.
If I am them, I will think that it is just my imagination.
When I blowed my nose, my nose blleded.
I thought that it was just my imagination.
So I do not need to go to hospital to use money.
If you are hungry, It is just imagination.
anyway, if you want to save money, you should think that it is just imagination.
And then you can save money.haha
good night.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿