2012年4月27日金曜日

do not worry about me.I am happy

Hello, everyone.
Do you read my page, ladies?
There are no comments!!
So I am sad :(
Yesterday, I paid out 520thousand yen as my schooling tuition.
When I withdrawed my money,   I shaked uncontrollably.
I thought that I wanted to spend money.hehehe.
But I could not do such a thing after all.

By the way, my younger sister recently started a part time job.
She worked at cake shop.
She brought many piece of cake.
Besides, these are freeeeeee!!!!
So I can eat many piece of tasty cake three times a week.
Hoever, one day, my sister said to me that I decided to bring cake to my house.
"Why?"I said to her.
And then she said to me. "You eat too much. So I am worried about you. You may be a sick. You will be a diabetes".
hahahahahahahaha
I am sure that I eat too much.
But I can not stop eating.
Help me.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿