2012年4月16日月曜日

Hi,class!!!


Good morning, good afternoon, everyone.
Our class began last week.  Despite that I was late.
First, I want to apologize to all of you.
I am very sorry.
However, the fact is that I am  a model of sobriety.
This is a real fact.
Anyway, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Masako Nakamae.
I have a nice hobby. I like eating.
Also now, I am eating an apple pie.
After that, I will eat lunch, too.
Maybe, I will eat something before and after part time job.
I think that I probably go too far in eating.
I am not good at Writing.
Excuse me for my poor English.
Class, I put my new vocabularies I used in this page below.
If you do not understand my English, please see them or ask me on this blog.
If you write a comment, your grades will be better.
Mr.Joe, I want you to correct my English.
Let's enjoy our class.
Nice to meet you, Mr.joe.

Despite that にも関わらず
apologize to  (人)に謝る
a model of sobriety. 真面目そのもの
go too far in し過ぎ

4 件のコメント:

  1. I like eating, too.
    I always eat something like a pig. buhi buhi

    hahaha XD

    返信削除
  2. Me too!
    i like eating:)
    BUT i make same sweets too!
    someday, i make sweets for you.
    please eat them! ahahaha

    返信削除
  3. Wow!!!
    Your diary is very interesting :)
    I like it!

    I like eating too, so I eating some chocolates now...
    By the way,It is after12am now!
    Oh my gosh!!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Sho-chan:)
    I'm pleased to became same class with you!!
    I am not at good Writting too x(
    But your blog is very fun!!!

    返信削除