2012年5月24日木曜日

My Feature

Hello, everyone.
Long time no see.

I am thinking about my feature.
I wanna study English and see the different world more and more to become an English teacher.
Therefore, I decided to go to abroad after graduation.
However, I do not have a definite plan that far ahead yet.
But, I have some ideas.
I wanna marshal my feelings now and decide which one.

First, there is a program that I am going to go abroad by using the agency, BBI.
If I use it, I can go to abroad at a low price because it is kind of volunteer.
As far as content goes, we can teach the student Japanese in Australia, New Zealand, etc...
But I do not wanna teach the students Japanese.  I wanna teach English for Japanese students.
So, I need to get the ability of teaching English.

Second, the other one is I am going to go to abroad to study the way to teach English.
If I use it, I can learn the way to teach English in English.  However, the cost is high.

I have just decided!!!
Even if the cost is high, I wanna do the second program.

Perhaps, there are people who think that English teacher in Japan does not need to speak English.
However, the English teacher need the ability of speaking English because the course of study changed.
The English teacher have to give the class by speaking English as much as they can.

I am going to have a good learn the way to teach English in English.
Also, I wanna become to speak English fluently.
So, I wanna challenge else program.
I am going to think my good plan again.

Good night, everyone.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi:)

    Your bloog is very fantastic!!
    You are a person of determination because you decide your future very clearly.

    I hope that your dream come true in the future.
    I'm sure you can do it!!

    返信削除